on a lighter note...

Not true.

That one nome has a communist RPG, a true American anti vehicle/anti bunker nome would have a TOW, Dragon, M79/M203, a 20mm mini gun, etc.anything but an RPG.
Doesn't a dwarf with a Kalashnikov bother you?
 

Taco Bell admits sales have declined after explosive diarrhea outbreak - but has a plan to win customers back.​


I always thought this, explosive diarrhea, was part of Taco Bell's business plan.
 

Taco Bell admits sales have declined after explosive diarrhea outbreak - but has a plan to win customers back.​


I always thought this, explosive diarrhea, was part of Taco Bell's business plan.
I thought that was what took so long to find the source, the “regulars” didn’t notice the difference.
 
Doesn't a dwarf with a Kalashnikov bother you?

Oh....pretty much anyone aiming a Kalashnikov in my general direction bothers me. Then again, that instantly indicates: they are a hostile; aren't American; therefore an authorized target.
 

Taco Bell admits sales have declined after explosive diarrhea outbreak - but has a plan to win customers back.​


I always thought this, explosive diarrhea, was part of Taco Bell's business plan.
I stopped eating there ages ago... Im neither young enough or old enough to wear diaper.
 
715443409_10238879002466694_2227522667153503069_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,793
Members
169,020
Latest member
MosesCvb60
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top