on a lighter note...

651696458_10241105234758102_730740122847320147_n.jpg
 
They say that the purpose of the pinky toe is to find furniture in the dark.

Not me, I use mine to find furniture in the broad daylight. That's just how I roll.

Who needs a pinky toenail anyway, they're way over-rated.
 
I'm not saying that shoes with iron-bound toes are needed at home, but at least flip-flops with a closed front are needed. This rule is written in blood, like military regulations.
About 60 years ago, my older sister told me that fashionistas in the West remove the little toes so that the foot fits into narrow shoes. I remembered it many times later in my life.
 
1778685581997.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,670
Members
169,602
Latest member
EvaOliva6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top