on a lighter note...

651658545_10241059885464398_8073845029083777155_n.jpg
 
1778519874471.png
 
1778519907413.png
 
1778520061269.png
 
Standard operation for Hollywood. Make us love/identify with the villain, while cops wreck, get shot, get left hung out as faceless, person less entities. Nobody even roots for the scum to get taken down.
 
Either seriously drunk or stoned to the bone.

Is the plate a custom? A C M E.
Heard there was only one injured a Wiley Coyote discovered crunched up in the driver's seat.
A local doctor, a veterinarian, was able to bandage Mr. Coyote and showed reporters 2 full 4 drawer cabinets the injuried party was accident prone.

A psychiatrist stated that Mr. Coyote has a violent reaction towards a road runner.
 
Last edited:
Personally I always have preferred the 5th option. After all buffalo are known to be quite emotionally unstable.

IMG_3675.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,435
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top