on a lighter note...

648840434_10241017134595653_6947487333847449747_n.jpg
 
I carried one in a lunch box for over 10 years, then some scumbag decided he needed a lunch box and stole mine out of my truck.
I had it fastened with a safety pin to my hiking jacket, which was discarded due to wear and tear in my absence.
 
I carried one in a lunch box for over 10 years, then some scumbag decided he needed a lunch box and stole mine out of my truck.
I carried one on a keyring I made from a grenade pin. Lost it when I ETSed. :cry:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,048
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top