on a lighter note...

IMG_6194.jpeg
 
I have a mouse in a "protected version" lying around somewhere. Cast metal housing, shielded cable - it can really cause bodily injury. I saved it once to show it to future grandchildren. But there is a caveat - some of them do not use a mouse.
 
A bitch biscuit :eek:

That's no "Bitch Biscuit". That's a "Bitch Biscuit Loaf".

FYI: A biscuit loaf is when too many biscuits are placed really close together on a pan, as in not quite touching, and baked.
 
That's no "Bitch Biscuit". That's a "Bitch Biscuit Loaf".

FYI: A biscuit loaf is when too many biscuits are placed really close together on a pan, as in not quite touching, and baked.
That guys' head is baked.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,048
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top