on a lighter note...

I've never had the stones to pull it off, let alone the power needed in a sled...but it is possible and I've seen it done several times.
In my days on the trapline I was crossing slush ice when the ice gave away and water opened behind me. By the grace of God I had power enough to climb a rock shelf. Figured a new way off the lake; pulled my traps in the area. Being 50K into bush alone was no time to push my luck
 
1771293239658.jpeg
 
I've never had the stones to pull it off, let alone the power needed in a sled...but it is possible and I've seen it done several times.
Waterskip or watercross is its whole own sport! Near my hometown in northern Wisconsin there's been a big competition since the late 70s. Hard to believe until you see it.
 
Waterskip or watercross is its whole own sport! Near my hometown in northern Wisconsin there's been a big competition since the late 70s. Hard to believe until you see it.

Holy Sh't!!!

I knew snowmobiles could do some awesome stuff. But Holy Sh't!! Didn’t know they could defy water like this.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top