on a lighter note...

That’s the Laurention divide between Hudsons Bay and the St Lawrence River

I don't remember which King's highway or where I was at. IIRC I think I was on King's highway 1, 10, or 11, traveling between Chapleau and Timmons or Timmons south to Sudsbury.

I had heard that not all rivers flowed south and that from a point rivers flowed north in Canada.

Ironically, I stopped in the middle of the road to photograph a moose beside the road. It was the first (and only moose) I had seen in the wilds.

By coincidence, when I got back into my truck from photographing the moose I spotted the road sign. IIRC The sigh was the size of 2- 4 foot x 8 foot pieces of plywood lengthwise.

As I crossed over the mountain I took the liberty to catch a couple (two pike) of fish for my nightly supper from the lake, river, waterway at the southern base of the mountain.
 
I don't remember which King's highway or where I was at. IIRC I think I was on King's highway 1, 10, or 11, traveling between Chapleau and Timmons or Timmons south to Sudsbury.

I had heard that not all rivers flowed south and that from a point rivers flowed north in Canada.

Ironically, I stopped in the middle of the road to photograph a moose beside the road. It was the first (and only moose) I had seen in the wilds.

By coincidence, when I got back into my truck from photographing the moose I spotted the road sign. IIRC The sigh was the size of 2- 4 foot x 8 foot pieces of plywood lengthwise.

As I crossed over the mountain I took the liberty to catch a couple (two pike) of fish for my nightly supper from the lake, river, waterway at the southern base of the mountain.
It’s along HWY 11. They have upgraded the sign and there is a place to stop. Progress!
 
Good! Now how do you feel about there, their and they're?

LOL....I restrained myself on responding in kind so as not to offend the thread poster.

Then there is:

Reed: a type of plant
Read: current context
Read: as is read past context
Red: as in color.

Blue: color
Blew: past context

There's English language and then there is English that auto correct implies the writer means to write, and then there is AI that has no clue of the writer's intent.
 
370g9HFDT4KTB0QGrjpdkA.webp
 
Ok....I was watching a decades old, top inventions program.

None of the top inventions included the TV remote....as the number 1 invention of all time.

As men....The TV remote......has got to be the number 1 invention of all time.....for it allows men to "channel surf" during meaningless BS commercials that interrupt a man's regular program.
 

Okay....Okay....

I feel I need to go to the range to test my reloaded ammo before I feel the need to use them before hunting season;

I feel the need to test my reloaded ammo in case I need them for defending our home and property;

I feel the need to test my reloads in case of the apocalypse.

I feel the need to test my ammo ballistics against zombies.

I feel the need to reload ammo to be more proficient in reloading more ammo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,857
Members
169,187
Latest member
Erptrainingpk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top