on a lighter note...

619252767_1388644493273516_1007286472305325952_n.jpg
 
The truth is stranger than fiction.



CornHole.jpg
 
My favorite of all times was Baskerville Holmes… former NBA player that also played at Memphis State when I was in high school…

When his mother was interviewed (on national TV) and asked about her sons unique name.. she responded by saying she didn’t know who the baby daddy was.. but she was watching Sherlock Holmes, The Hound of the Baskervillea when she went into labor.. and she really liked it.. so… a baby’s name was given lol…

My second favorite… when I was a cop, we had a frequent flyer crack head whose first name was Nosmo…

Middle name… King…
 
My favorite of all times was Baskerville Holmes… former NBA player that also played at Memphis State when I was in high school…

When his mother was interviewed (on national TV) and asked about her sons unique name.. she responded by saying she didn’t know who the baby daddy was.. but she was watching Sherlock Holmes, The Hound of the Baskervillea when she went into labor.. and she really liked it.. so… a baby’s name was given lol…

My second favorite… when I was a cop, we had a frequent flyer crack head whose first name was Nosmo…

Middle name… King…
I had to arrest an Asian gal one time, I think she was Chinese.

Totally not kidding, her name was Shampoo Fannywong.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top