on a lighter note...

IMG_4099.jpeg
 
My post driver weighs about 30 pounds. You don't have to it the post as many times. The other picture is of a Goldenrod fence stretcher. I have stretched miles of barbed wire with one. I have mine hanging next to my post driver.
 
T post pounder for driving t posts into the ground for building a barbed wire fence, used way too many times myself every year
Nothing is worse than when you bring the thing up too high and go to pound down and catch the edge on the top of your post and the driver tips over and hits you on the top of the head, hurts like a SOB, ask me how I know
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,808
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top