on a lighter note...

589652098_10239394944441913_7794086990143999389_n.jpg
 
5bffdfd1-ae32-45fd-8392-0945f2950978.jpeg
Looks like something a South African would come up with, get SCI to recognize it as a subspecies, then charge double because it’s so rare. Happy Thanksgiving!!
 
Just think, if the Indians had fed the founding fathers donkey instead of turkey, 'Mericans would today be eating a piece of Ass
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,938
Members
169,203
Latest member
RoscoeHert
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top