on a lighter note...

All right, I’ll play.

Anyone notice the $100 is fake. That’s really a dick move!
At the plant I worked, we'd tear off the corner of a bill and place it under a skid in an aisle where it could be spotted. At shift change, faked out multiple people. Same plant one of the day shift janitors would go around and check all the change slots in the vending machines. We'd superglue a nickel, dime or quarter in a couple then watch the antics. Invariably, he'd ask one of the millwrights or toolmakers if he could borrow a hammer and chisel. Funny part was, with OT, he probably made as much or more as any tradesperson.
 
At the plant I worked, we'd tear off the corner of a bill and place it under a skid in an aisle where it could be spotted. At shift change, faked out multiple people. Same plant one of the day shift janitors would go around and check all the change slots in the vending machines. We'd superglue a nickel, dime or quarter in a couple then watch the antics. Invariably, he'd ask one of the millwrights or toolmakers if he could borrow a hammer and chisel. Funny part was, with OT, he probably made as much or more as any tradesperson.
A hardware store had a quarter superglued to the floor. My little daughter, age 4, said "daddy, why can't I pick it up?" They probably got grins daily.
 
73 Dodge Charger. I had to change out the motor in my 72, but I had a better engine hoist!

I had a 74. It only had a 318 in it but I put dual glass pack mufflers on it so it at least sounded fast.
 
528825304_1287788072690086_1817934975458886919_n.jpg
 
Several years ago my wife and I were in Vegas and had been shooting Sporting Clays. We were headed back to the room and had just got on the elavator with my gun case. A young lady got on with us. She looked at the case and said is that a gun? I said yes we were just shooting Clay Pigeons. She said why would you want to kill the poor Pigeons. I said I guess you missed the Clay part. She looked very confused.
That's funny, but a little sad too
 
That's funny, but a little sad too
If they haven't been exposed to shooting, trap or skeet I can understand.

My ex and I were in a hotel in Hawaii heading to our room and at one spot I could smell the odor of some MJ being smoked. She asked me what the smell was? I couldn't believe that she had no idea what it was knowing how wild and who she ran around with in high-school. But she honestly had no idea of what it was.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,922
Members
169,051
Latest member
NicholasWe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top