on a lighter note...

516870816_122148341894605080_7528867886589519787_n.jpg
 

......the Relationscript only lasts till one finds out the other has been using their same meds for themself.... Or till the other one finds out they have been getting secretly over medicated.

BTW Viagra is not the same med.
 
1760706890965.png
 
1760706971015.png
 
1760707045062.png
 
Can anyone see how or if the back end of this truck opens? Note how the cow's ear extends over the supposed split in two cargo doors. I think the entire back end of the trailer must be a work of art, including latches and hinges. Possibly unloaded through a side door like a pop truck? Or is this just AI created fake? Very clever advertising. I love it when marketing agencies can think outside the box. Jack-in-the-Box may not serve up the greatest fast food but their ads were extremely clever. Wendy's TV ads were real jewels in the old days ... before Dave decided to go straight. "Where's the beef!" "Parts is parts [chicken nuggets]"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,302
Latest member
CathrynBol
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top