on a lighter note...

1755613472205.jpeg
 
Forget the donuts. I'll take the cop.

:unsure::unsure:.....Don't know about that:

A must be present ticket to the Court House.
Standing before a judge;

And suddenly Poof...o_Oo_O

Your attached, cuffed together, you're on a short chain for life, and constantly under armed guard.

Puns strictly intended.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top