on a lighter note...

IMG_5536.png
 
For those not aware, there has been a spate of "fans" throwing silicon, brightly colored, life-sized, human male appendages onto the courts during games.
1754590752461.png
 
For those not aware, there has been a spate of "fans" throwing silicon, brightly colored, life-sized, human male appendages onto the courts during games.
View attachment 705385
That’s cruel and unusual punishment! Only slightly worse than being forced to watch the games on TV. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,917
Latest member
SherleneWr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top