on a lighter note...

495495535_9584326491616058_5218780578506637686_n.jpg
 

It's because I'm:
1. I'm on the AH forum
2. having semi annual sex with the wife.
3. having sex with a girl at met at the bar
4. still at the bar looking to get a girl drunk enough to have sex with
5. too drunk to coherently text back
6. I'm passed out
7. It's the fking wee hours of the morning and I'm sleeping
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,541
Members
168,901
Latest member
Darla72Y01
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top