on a lighter note...

IMG_5430.jpeg
 
The look on his face says he lied. She saw he had large condoms then found out they didn't fit his small wanger.
You sound like a man of experience. ;)
 
You sound like a man of experience. ;)
:unsure:....I'll play nice nice in discibing a fateful typical night in the military so I don't get ran off the forum for obscenity.:ROFLMAO:

There is a funny story behind my comment. My experience; I was just there when the situation occurred....I can neither confirm nor deny that... uhmm....the conversation was.....rather exploited.

One of the guys in our team screwed up his finger or thumb and had to see a doctor. The doc gave him some neoprene coverings resembling condoms only much thicker and smaller to protect the bandaging from getting wet.

Since it was, although not a common practice, to use condoms to prevent rain from going down our rifle barrels. The condoms being of thinner material, bigger in diameter and longer.

Add women and a "few" alcoholic drinks and yeap it was bound to be a short raunchous topic of hilarious flirtatious conversation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,740
Members
169,138
Latest member
WayneWentz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top