on a lighter note...

5thPanzer.jpg
 

What part of Delaware are you from, Hogpatrol? Not asking for anything real specific, just general area if you don’t mind.

I ask because I come from a large family (20 pairs aunts/uncles & nearly 70 first cousins) and a decent number live in DE. Lots of great childhood memories from my Uncle Ammon’s farm a bit north of Greenwood. He had a concrete monument for the Kent/Sussex line in the front yard that we simple kids thought was the coolest thing as we could straddle it and be in two different counties at the same time. Time before video games and cellphones…
 
1745683482225.png
 
1745683559862.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top