on a lighter note...

we_re_good(1).jpg
 
489958572_10162540960364941_3212311128959610300_n.jpg

And I can prove it.......
 
Yes I was. I grudgingly got use to it: And ah 1, ah 2 ah.

Same for the Ed Sullivan Show. Although Ed Sullivan did have some interesting guest: Elvis Presley, The Beatles, and a few other good singers and bands. There were more bombs though.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,133
Latest member
Williraniy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top