on a lighter note...

20250311_214240.jpg
 
I have to admit with all the things that we did with lawn darts that were not approved of by the manufacture we all survived.

We did have a game with them much like mumbly peg where we would see who could get the closest to the other players foot from a good distance, no blood was ever drawn.
"no blood was ever drawn". You should've practiced more. LOL
 
"no blood was ever drawn". You should've practiced more. LOL
We have at least two sets of Jarts somewhere in the garage. I’ll have to rummage around and find them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,131
Members
170,521
Latest member
ClayDame7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top