on a lighter note...

1000038155.jpg
 
1741620589308.png
 
1741620733898.png
 
1741620791726.png
 
1741620920539.png
 
Japan is actually long (>3,000 km) - almost as wide as Australia from west to east (4,000 km). And Europe is not like that either - it is actually bigger, but Turkey participates in it only in a small piece.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,033
Members
170,505
Latest member
BillBadger
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top