on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1740266900046.jpg
 
1740402558389.png
 
1740409733260.png
 
1740416995196.png
 
Shouldn't this be in the "politics" thread?
Or in the "lighter politics humor" thread?


Either way, it's a good one, thanks for posting.

Actually I don´t think it is political, just common sense.

I do have some juicy political memes, but no, I will not get into that !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,314
Latest member
Katja68951
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top