on a lighter note...

IMG-20250114-WA0016.jpg
Screenshot_20250114-163425_WhatsApp.jpg
 
Looks like pretty fantastic Lord Derby horns. My mind (almost) always goes to hunting!!

Lord Derby horns? That's one hellaous LDE. I was thinking more of kudu cull. Because of the lack of curls. Or maybe a gemsbuck/oryx. Now those bases alone would have to register in any trophy book.
 
WhatsApp Image 2025-01-13 at 09.31.15_72c9ee33.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,129
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top