on a lighter note...

Got to have those marshmallows on top of the yams.

That picture is what I'm expecting in a couple of days along with 4 or 5 different pies and puddings.
 
Close call....marshmallow yams or ATF.......I'll go with getting rid of ATF and tolerate scraping the marshmallows off the yams. I'm a fan of candied yams.
The yams can go, too.
 
Got to have those marshmallows on top of the yams.

That picture is what I'm expecting in a couple of days along with 4 or 5 different pies and puddings.
Did you know that in Zimbabwe, when you say "puddings" it means any dessert at all?
 
FB_IMG_1732668866848.jpg
 
1732671607526.png
 

I was cooking wild turkey nuggets a few years ago when I noticed a very young family member was routinely plucking more than his share off the platter. I raised a bit of hell with him and noticed as, in panic, he flashed a look towards another guest. The guest burst into nervous laughter and admitted they were for her. This guest a very trim and beautiful blonde was a former member of the 49ers cheerleaders.
 
1732718677372.png
 
1732718694852.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,008
Latest member
JamesFrins
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top