on a lighter note...

Mr. Ed was just before my time by a couple years.

That would also rule out Trigger and Francis the mule.:LOL:

Edit: @jeanes has a quicker finger. Guess movie/tv show trivia minds think alike. :LOL:
 
Last edited:
GenieLight.jpg
 

......After Halloween and Before Thanksgiving.

However, being a traditionalist and believer of the holidays spirit, I'll be happy to wait till the day after Thanksgiving to put up my Christmas decorations.

F**k the commercializationist and the greedy corporationalist!! Least We Remember there is a reason, purpose and special meaning for celebrating Thanksgiving!! Just as there is for celebrating Christmas, New Year's, Easter, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and the 4th of July! more than any other all you other holidays set forth by our bleeding heart government over the decades.
 
Last edited:
1732657197025.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,172
Members
170,529
Latest member
MohammedFo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top