on a lighter note...

IMG-20241114-WA0018.jpg
 
Moved out to AZ briefly in 1978 and drove thru Winslow, song was playing.

Twice in my life I have been driving and "Dead skunk in the middle of the road" was on the radio and I passed over a dead skunk. Funny how you remember (and smell) those coincidences 50 years later.
 
1731946618421.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,060
Members
170,510
Latest member
ThanhCsb55
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top