on a lighter note...

B1D47844-FFE3-41EC-89A8-2709A56008C8.jpeg
 
1731597138346.png
 

That's both sad and a timeless honor.

Sad: for your loss, as we lost our mom 3 years it'll be 4 years this, ironically, ..... December 7th.....a day that will live in infamy...

Timeless Honor: For you will forever have a photo in the Google clouds of your father.

For us it will always be the day of infamy .....she lost her fight against a curable pain. A kidney stone that went septic.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,451
Messages
1,576,572
Members
170,602
Latest member
Samual1246
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top