on a lighter note...

z408305248_371019632255013_4057147590087904316_n.jpg
 
Stab, slice throat, whatever, the nearest one. The other two each have a whole apple to eat while watching the one bleed out.

Seemed reasonable at the time.
Guess I should have spent more time thinking this through.
I just remembered this:
"Mr. John Big Dog, sitting on the coal tender, unwittingly made a wrong lead by giving an imitation of a target, and the messenger trumped him. With a ball exactly between his shoulder blades the Creek chevalier of industry rolled off to the ground, thus increasing the share of his comrades in the loot by one-sixth each."
 
:E Shrug: :E Rofl:Hmm, one could stack the apples, with one slice take a third off each, and have three equal portions. I’m a little concerned with how your mind immediately went to a dark solution! [emoji41]

Mmm....never thought of that....too complicated....I'm with him.....
 
You could be the one the other two are thinking about killing to get this all important puzzle correct, self defense. Grab the blade and with one swift stroke exact justice upon these two mysterians who so casually would take your life for a fruit snack. So now you have two apples bought with a high price, Do you eat both? Share with someone less fortunate? Certainly a question that needs to be pondered. You’ve crossed a threshold and now there is nothing holding you back, drink milk out of the carton, tear off the “Do not remove under penalty of law” tag, wear white after Labor Day……sorry I think I got carried away, What was the question?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,314
Latest member
Katja68951
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top