on a lighter note...

IMG_2252.jpeg
 
465170747_122181947042180202_8304495346884439389_n.jpg

According to the taxi association, SANTACO, car owners are not permitted to give hitchhikers a lift, even if is a family member.

They say it's their business as taxi operators to pick any passenger since they have permits to transport passengers.

If taxi patrollers catch you giving a passenger a lift, they will fine you R2500 or impound your car since you don't have permit to transport passengers.
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-20 at 21.58.38_75745759.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,888
Members
169,194
Latest member
banwanireet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top