on a lighter note...

The one with 4 wheels either had a 351 Winsor with either a 2 or 4 barrel carberator or a 390 with a 4 barrel.

What one with 4 wheels?

Who makes the 351 Winsor? What's it weight in 2 barrel and 4 barrel? What's the bullet diameter?

Who makes the 390? What's the weight? How does the 390 compare to a 404J?

Never mind. I had to enlarge and study the photo. I thought you were looking at those barrels in the sock. You're referring to that cool looking red thing in the background.
 
Yep, not the one with the air bags.
 

tick meme.jpg
 
Some players just shouldn't stand next to each other.

1730153983042.png
 
1730158521280.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,237
Members
169,296
Latest member
SergioBour
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top