on a lighter note...

1729606292461.png
 

I hope this is suggesting to text a random number.

Two hours later, text:

I couldn't find your address again so went __________.(hunting, fishing, to the beach, to Walmart, etc). I'll meet you at that same restaurant tonight at 7:00.


:A Whistle::D Pop Popcorn::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,280
Members
169,329
Latest member
vapsolonet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top