on a lighter note...

IMG_2113.jpeg
 
1727712770532.png
 
1727713312307.png
 
Same guy (from North Dakota) shows up at the ER with his hunting buddy who's been accidentally shot. After a while the doctor comes to lobby to report the buddy didn't make it. "We might have been able to save him if you hadn't gutted him before bringing him in."
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top