on a lighter note...

1722090248755.png
 
It's not letting me just post the photo so here's some text LOL
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240525-214009~2.png
    Screenshot_20240525-214009~2.png
    588.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Don't know if you wanted a screen to come up with a disclaimer and the video being Unavailable but that's what's there.

Thanks for the heads up. That wasn't my plan. I ran it through google so hopefully it works now.
 
It worked for me :ROFLMAO:
 
1722122429898.png
 
1722122805649.png
 
1722122957053.png
 
1722123361419.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,152
Members
169,906
Latest member
kuwinvnco3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top