on a lighter note...

326930506_844858883438008_5789094647546207462_n.jpg
 
1717433033858.png
 

I’m often the guy asking colleagues to go for an after work and sometimes the excuses do get quite ridiculous. So when they would start beginning their excuse, I would just cut them off and say “oh you have a session of aquapony tonight?” That was the most ludicrous excuse I could think off.

Behold:
Image1717434178.686597.jpg
 
1717440781508.png
 
1717447589995.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,718
Members
168,989
Latest member
Robin Gratz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top