on a lighter note...

Image1717037256.279730.jpg
 
Thanksgiving dinner with your family must be something else! What a hoot. Good for them.
Haha actually it’s the 4th of July that gets crazy. Big commercial fireworks are legal to buy in South Dakota. It’s quite a display and competition between each house on the lake. Might be where these two got their start.
 
1717079110548.png
 
A little late for the sign.

1717080672136.png
 
1717097519558.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,572,994
Members
169,680
Latest member
lawyjawy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top