on a lighter note...

1716911285032.png
 
1716911351099.png
 
1716911416242.png
 
1716911481543.png
 
Watch bee Maas post of 42522 then watch most terrifying man of Vietnam. Mad dog was real. MACV/SOG was real. My nickname was Hammerhead. Enough said
Enough said? What exactly did you say? Not everyone was in the military.
 
Watch bee Maas post of 42522 then watch most terrifying man of Vietnam. Mad dog was real. MACV/SOG was real. My nickname was Hammerhead. Enough said
nickname or callsign? (or both?)

are you saying you were assigned to MACV/SOG? If so there are several members of your tribe (albeit most from younger generations) that are regular participants on AH (both from the SOF side of the house and the IC side of the house)..
 
I owned Two Boats,,,, I guess Fool me once didn't sink in
One day I was walking along the embankment in Dublin. There were yachts there, some of them had already sunk, masts sticking out of the water and drops of oil rising. I thought it was sad, but maybe for the better: one of my friends, who has a yacht, maintains a captain all year round. One day, in front of me, he signed a bill for repairing a wooden deck, a few square meters - my God, my car costs less. And this is when the water is covered with ice for six months.It's like with an expensive gun: we're not buying a gun, we're buying a dream.
 
1716944321559.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top