on a lighter note...

Sinko.jpg
 
Reminds me of when we were in Las Vegas there was an apparently homeless man in front of Margueritaville with a hand written sign-“need money for strippers and blow.” :LOL:
Hunter Biden? Oops not the politics thread.
 
Guy who's never been with a woman gets married to a twice divorcee. Honeymoon first night, they're at the hotel wedding suite. After a few drinks, they retire to the bedroom. He proceeds to start removing his pants and his wife remarks "What happened to your knees, they have bumps on them"? He replies,
"When I was a kid I had a bad case of kneesals". After removing his socks, she notices his feet look strange. "What happened to your feet"? He replies "When I was a teenager, I had a severe case of toelio". Then the shorts came off and she remarked "Looks like you had another malady growing up".
He looks at her and says "What that"? She replies "smallcox".
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,724
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top