on a lighter note...

IMG_3301.jpeg
 
A man leaves his mistress and asks what to give her as a souvenir.
She answers:
"A penknife, but a very good one.
The guy scoured the whole city, found her a knife, just super, brought it, gives it back.
She opens a drawer, and there are a lot of knives there. Well, the guy is interested, he
asks:
- Darling, why do you need so many knives?
She's dreamy:
- You know, I won't always be young and beautiful, and what boys
won't do for a penknife...(c)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,270
Members
169,324
Latest member
FelicitasB
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top