on a lighter note...

My grandmother had a green Amazon parrot. This thing hated my gut. One day this parrot tricked me, and while I was petting her, she almost took my finger. Well, I punched this parrot, and from then on we were best of friends. I took advantage of this friendship and taught this parrot every curse word I knew. You should have seen my grandmother’s face when this bird said a perfect sentence with about 4 curse words in it. I got grounded for two weeks for that, but at the end my grandmother enjoyed how vocal the parrot was with her new and improved vocabulary.
US President Andrew Jackson had a parrot that swore so much it had to be removed from his funeral!
 
US President Andrew Jackson had a parrot that swore so much it had to be removed from his funeral!

They are amazing birds. They are extremely intelligent and what it's intriguing is how their little brain can learn words and use them to create perfect sentences. Oh, and they can live up to 100 years. :ROFLMAO:
 
IMG_3249.png
 
1711551776895.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top