on a lighter note...

Backyard.jpg
 
Again with the baseball bat...sorry about the car.

1709849072610.png
Huntsman spider. Not a very aggressive and fire ant bites are worse than the venom from this one.

But still...c'mon Australia. Are the spiders hiding under door handles because all the better spots are taken?
 
Huntsman spider. Not a very aggressive and fire ant bites are worse than the venom from this one.

But still...c'mon Australia. Are the spiders hiding under door handles because all the better spots are taken?
I don't care if it has a teddy bear head and gives hugs for food...I'm gonna wreck some sh*t trying to kill it. :Bored:
 

At my son's (9 years old) jiu jitsu class last night, the coach told the kids, "we have a full class tonight, so while we're training lets be mindful of those around us...pretend you are in a phone booth." He thinks for a minute and says, "how many of you know what a phone booth is?" Three kids out of thirty raised their hand.
 
Huntsman spider. Not a very aggressive and fire ant bites are worse than the venom from this one.

But still...c'mon Australia. Are the spiders hiding under door handles because all the better spots are taken?
Well, I guess there aren't any bunches of bananas to hide in. I mean, Harry Belafonte dedicated a song to the deadly black Tarantula. Maybe the Aussie spiders aren't so bad ass after all. just use a swiffer!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top