on a lighter note...

1705356735498.png
 
I got called into a parent teacher conference when my son was in 3rd grade. Said my son had ADHD and needed to be put on medication. After he got home and we had the belt conversation, his ADHD was miraculously cured for the rest his school days. Amazing how well that prescription works. If it was used a lot more nowadays, we wouldn't have nowhere near the problems.
 
I got called into a parent teacher conference when my son was in 3rd grade. Said my son had ADHD and needed to be put on medication. After he got home and we had the belt conversation, his ADHD was miraculously cured for the rest his school days. Amazing how well that prescription works. If it was used a lot more nowadays, we wouldn't have nowhere near the problems.
I hear that. I think I can speak for a fair number of us from that era when I say that one or two early experiences with the belt...or Mom's wooden spoon...were enough for us to come under compliance in the later years with just "The Look".

Having said that, I'm still not sure how I wasn't smart enough to figure out why/how I couldn't manage to hide the actions that earned "The Look" in the first place. :E Shrug:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top