on a lighter note...

381639921_10230895137752058_2156767612048786339_n.jpg
 
View attachment 568523
sad state of affairs when this needs to be posted in a toilet in a national park.
These are all over the truck stop bathrooms for the tourist busses taking Chinese tourists to Yellowstone. They don't know how to use our toilets. Also, these busses make constant stops for these Chinese tourists to stop and take pictures. My farmer buddy has had issues with them climbing all over his farm equipment to get a pic. Unbelievable....
 
Looks like the immigration line at OR Tambo airport.

So true.

One trip we landed right behind an A380 and a 747. Not sure what else. They wouldn't let us deboard the plane for 20 minutes, then we were in line in the concourse for another 45 minutes before even reaching the official queue in the immigration room.
 
Now that is the only thing in the Middle East I could get behind!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,060
Members
169,693
Latest member
BennyHuert
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top