on a lighter note...

IMG_9618.jpeg
 
1697723605310.png
 
1697765778384.png
 
Sir as someone from Alabama I can tell your this is a boarch and it comes in handy when hurricane floodwaters are afoot in the area
I want one next to my slider going onto my patio, but we live in Colorado and my wife says F*** Y** to me, so I guess not. We have monsoons here too? LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,070
Members
170,511
Latest member
CarltonSne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top