on a lighter note...

1697590707707.jpeg
 
I’m with Scott CWO. All nice, but 2nd from the left is special
 
View attachment 564056
Such piss poor trigger discipline they all need spankings! Except the middle one, her finger is indexed along the frame and she looks like she might enjoy pistol whipping a guy!

I’ll have any

My problem
No problem
I’m used to rejection
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,870
Members
170,399
Latest member
ReganColle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top