on a lighter note...

1696080192162.jpeg
 
Yes, I am. Drinking out of my favorite mug :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 560796
@PARA45
I cannot show my favorite mug. It is in TX and we are in MN getting another load of things to move. However my favorite mug says: Mrs. Always Right
My second favorite says: Tears of My Enemies
:E Angel::Smuggrin:
 
Reminds me of a story by Bernie Lubbers, The Whiskey Professor, told about his elderly dad who was, to be honest, a functioning alcoholic. He had to take him to the doctor and the doc asked his dad how much he drank. Dad said a quart. The doc was confused and asked if this was per month or what. The dad responded, "No. That's per day."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,734
Members
169,131
Latest member
Johnatajames
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top