on a lighter note...

IMG_9862.jpeg
 
Reminds me of a story by Bernie Lubbers, The Whiskey Professor, told about his elderly dad who was, to be honest, a functioning alcoholic. He had to take him to the doctor and the doc asked his dad how much he drank. Dad said a quart. The doc was confused and asked if this was per month or what. The dad responded, "No. That's per day."
I guess my great uncle Shelton was an alcoholic--when he was cremated, he burned for three days...
 
There was veteran at a doctor appointment. Him and a couple of other veterans, as with most other veterans, were complaining about how the various doctors always asked the same questions, from a form questionnaire.

On this particular visit his responses to this V.A. Primary Care doctor:

Doc:
Do you drink?

Vet:
Not any more; Not any less; since my last visit. But I did discover a better way.

Doc:
What do you drink; beer, wine liquor?

Vet:
All the about.

Doc:
What do you mean a better way?

Vet:
I mix the beer, wine, and liquor then use a funnel and hose.

Doc:
How much would you say you drink?

Vet:
6 a day.

Doc:
You Should cut down to 1 drink a day.

Vet:
I tried that but I couldn't get the mix right. 12 bottles of wine, 12 gallons of liquor, 1 keg of beer; 6 a day. One keg of mix doesn't last the morning.

Doc:
Speechless

Vet:
The shocked and dumbfounded look on the doc's face was hilarious.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top