on a lighter note...

IMG_2534.jpeg
 
Sorry, But There ain't a book, Oohh hell, a library; Not even The encyclopedia Britannica, Wikipedia, etc., Not even women, can even agree on what a man needs to know on how to understand them.

One of nature's cruelest jokes in a man's life....(real) Men understand (real) men, ...and (real) women understand (real) women and (real)...nature for some reason neglected men the right to understand (real) women.

Nature...is always called Mother Nature....there ya go....right off the bat... there's a bias toward men.

Men:; are created to be simple: sex, eat, fart, sex, fart, sleep, sex, (that wasn't a fart, excuse me), alcohol....(excuse me)....(Aahh, it was just a fart),.. (multiple times within the past 15 minutes) scratch our ass cheeks, scratch (actually reaffirming) our groin area/ manhood is fully intact, work, hunt, fish, repeat.

Women: No Matter how hard a man tries, No Matter how many of those "women" magazines a guy reads; ...It is a Fact of Life men will never nor were ever intended to understand women. Get it "Mother Nature".

Had it been Father Nature, us men may have stood a slightly less than even chance on understanding women,...but Mother Nature:; that's a No Chance in Hell, men are Not to understand women.

Guys it's our only recourse for when the wife and /or girlfriend says to you.."...But, you don't understand....":; Of course I fully understand.. I fully understand that no matter what I do or try to do I'm totally wrong.
So, when Mother Nature has just been told she is wrong somebody is getting a tornado. If told being wrong is followed by being told to calm down it will be an EF 5 tornado. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,232
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top