on a lighter note...

mate , bite your tongue :shocked:
theres nothing wrong with alcohol , nothing at all
like that simpson fella said ; its the cause and solution to most of lifes problems
:laughing::draught::beer::beer::rockon::gorgeous::rockon::dancing::flashboobies::tongue::beer::biggrin2::punch::crying:

bluey i am with you there :draught::biggrin2::beer: by the way have you fallen off the wagon again or are you still on it till new years eve? :biggrin2: if so you must walk around like this :tongue::drooling: when you see this :beer: :laughing:
 
:laughing::laughing::biggrin::laughing:

23614d1384507307-lighter-note-544172_10152904933553538_1070458052_n.jpg


544172_10152904933553538_1070458052_n.jpg1470167_679640852060782_1700569044_n.jpgcar-repair.jpgcomplaint-sign.jpgIMG-20130722-WA000.png

23618d1384507315-lighter-note-complaint-sign.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1452402_566769063402898_786390053_n.jpg
    1452402_566769063402898_786390053_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,311
Last edited by a moderator:
23893d1385829361-lighter-note-971477_283231948487146_2097696517_n.jpg


23895d1385829365-lighter-note-1098209_307963316014009_2095616339_n.jpg


23894d1385829362-lighter-note-999251_280051355471872_944429169_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 971477_283231948487146_2097696517_n.jpg
    971477_283231948487146_2097696517_n.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,325
  • 999251_280051355471872_944429169_n.jpg
    999251_280051355471872_944429169_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,336
  • 1098209_307963316014009_2095616339_n.jpg
    1098209_307963316014009_2095616339_n.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,465
Last edited by a moderator:
you have to love the ingenuity and imagination that goes into making these and other things you see on the road side when driving, it just doesnt seem to be able to make the transition to the the real things that need sorting...............
 
Last night I was dreaming I got captured for the pot by cannibals....:demented::o:p
but luckily then I woke up...

was dreaming I got captured for the pot by cannibals.jpg
 
24082d1386305049-lighter-note-s.jpg


only a true hunter knows...

24083d1386305194-lighter-note-only-hunter-knows.jpg


24088d1386305401-lighter-note-1472958_10151817412589296_1462942236_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • s.jpg
    s.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,426
  • Only a Hunter knows.jpg
    Only a Hunter knows.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,371
  • 1472958_10151817412589296_1462942236_n.jpg
    1472958_10151817412589296_1462942236_n.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,343
Last edited by a moderator:
see attached...
 

Attachments

  • jase-duck-dynasty-meme-generator-redneck-logic-just-blow-it-up-c25b1c.jpg
    jase-duck-dynasty-meme-generator-redneck-logic-just-blow-it-up-c25b1c.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,200
  • 487933_429625583783450_1779114391_n.jpg
    487933_429625583783450_1779114391_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,296
  • imagesTI232CK7.jpg
    imagesTI232CK7.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,348
  • criminals-obay-gun-cuntrol-laws-special-kind-of-stupid-logic-sad-hill-news.jpg
    criminals-obay-gun-cuntrol-laws-special-kind-of-stupid-logic-sad-hill-news.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,272
Last edited by a moderator:
See attached...
 

Attachments

  • Regulations-lolcaption-funny-demotivational-posters.jpg
    Regulations-lolcaption-funny-demotivational-posters.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,186
  • you_can_recognize_a_redneck_wedding-234378.jpg
    you_can_recognize_a_redneck_wedding-234378.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,243
  • 2nd-amendment-gun-rights-control-demotivational-poster-1237078441.jpg
    2nd-amendment-gun-rights-control-demotivational-poster-1237078441.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,234
  • 522679_610215475660636_1266169216_n.jpg
    522679_610215475660636_1266169216_n.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,301
  • archery.jpg
    archery.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,327
Camping on a budget!:confused:

24879d1390487325-lighter-note-camp.jpg
 

Attachments

  • camp.jpg
    camp.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,380
Last edited by a moderator:
I rekon you could make that work ,once they shut the snow gates in the winter .
do you have a link willem ?
 
How light would that be when you are peddling up Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park? Better yet what would it be like peddling down Trail Ridge Road. Peddle faster I hear Banjos ;)
 
Houseboat, Iceland.

Bluey--nice hey?

24925d1390642670-lighter-note-houseboat-iceland..jpg
 

Attachments

  • Houseboat, Iceland..jpg
    Houseboat, Iceland..jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,361
Last edited by a moderator:
Houseboat, Iceland.

Bluey--nice hey?

24925d1390642670-lighter-note-houseboat-iceland..jpg

it is real nice willem , but l thought it was your beach house in Bahrain , mate :draught:
I can see you zipping across the bay each morning in that white zodiac, to get the milk and newspaper
 
Last edited by a moderator:
instructions changed for the uneducated...:clap::clap:

24926d1390663711-lighter-note-155436_10153065399958538_456598872_n.jpg


[eish, bluey.i wish....]:laughing:
 

Attachments

  • 155436_10153065399958538_456598872_n.jpg
    155436_10153065399958538_456598872_n.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,283
Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT IS THIS!!!??:confused::confused:

24939d1390747164-lighter-note-wt.jpg
 

Attachments

  • wt.jpg
    wt.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,352
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,649
Members
169,786
Latest member
usagolden
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top