on a lighter note...

341193269_1670319336749454_287354692206640119_n.jpg
 
1685834463496.png
 
Reminds me of one of the funniest things I ever heard a client say. I was guiding a guy who had a Governor’s Statewide Auction bighorn sheep license. This guy has something like 12 North American sheep Grand Slams. He wanted a big ram with a bow. We got one but it took a while. We spent a few different weeks together. After getting the ram and headed down the mountain, we took a rest break and he called his wife on his cell phone. When she answered, he said, “Honey, we got the ram! I miss you so much that when I get home, you’re gonna look like you got hit by a mayonnaise truck!”

OMG I laughed so hard!
 
Image1685883122.177842.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,947
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top