on a lighter note...

1684522123982.png
 
1684522646561.png
 
1684523893758.png
 
1684525074227.png

this pose is called her kids needs a step daddy :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
1684526332164.jpeg
 
1684526435049.jpeg
 
Almost without exception, when a car is holding up traffic in the passing lane, it's a small Toyota, Honda, or mini-van. It's almost as if those kinds of vehicles attract the congenitally self-unaware personality types.
Or one semi trying to pass another semi on an uphill grade in the No Trucks In This Lane, with neither one of them able to maintain the minimum speed limit, backing highway traffic up for miles.:mad:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,945
Members
169,204
Latest member
CaroleBraz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top