on a lighter note...

98119658_3126742190682466_764825038514814976_n.jpg
 
There’s something wrong with you. Lol.
Also, put butter in cabinet, not refrigerator!
At my house us kids were not offered options.
We kids used a fork to hold a slice of bread to toast it over a gas stove burner which did not auto light.
Advantage; we could see when it was toasted and didn't have to fight an electric toaster.
Risk: getting singed lighting the burner. and fork getting hot. :)
Natural selection was normal back then. :)
 
1684431224718.png
 
I just got word that my mounts are done in south Africa and they're being prepared to ship so I'm definitely waiting for the fuckening to begin today lol
Oh man, I hope everything goes well. I was on the receiving end of the "Fuckening" on my first safari, and it wasn't fun. It still hurts.
 
1684447279591.png
 
I just got word that my mounts are done in south Africa and they're being prepared to ship so I'm definitely waiting for the fuckening to begin today lol
+1. Mine SHOULD/MAYBE be shipped this week. I just know it'll be a shitshow because that's my dumb luck....... ALWAYS it seems! Glad it's a Waning Crescent moon phase and not a full moon. LOL
 
+1. Mine SHOULD/MAYBE be shipped this week. I just know it'll be a shitshow because that's my dumb luck....... ALWAYS it seems! Glad it's a Waning Crescent moon phase and not a full moon. LOL
Yeah I have the same luck and I'm anticipating a real headache lol.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top